The PathPro soft cab system for the Yamaha Rhino and Polaris Ranger from Curtis easily mounts to the factory-installed Operator Protection System (OPS). Using an extremely lightweight design, the PathPro cab systems are easy-to-install and can be used in varying weather conditions. The cab is manufactured from durable heavy-duty marine grade, UV-resistant PVC-coated 40 oz. nylon for improved cold weather performance. The cab features zip-out removable doors and zip-open side and rear windows that can be rolled up and secured for an open-air ride.
- Large zipper pull tabs on doors and rear panel are easily accessible from inside and out
- Acrylic windshield offers protection with exceptional visibility in all directions
- Aluminum reinforcements add additional roof support and improve strength
- Complete package includes: roof, doors, rear window and windshield
- Enclose cab within two hours, with no drilling or permanent modifications