The trailer upgrade for the DL2500S means less assembly is require. The unit comes pre-wired with rear lights and axle attached. Larger 14” tires, cone holder, backup whips and heavy-duty fenders are all standard. Just attach tongue, slip wiring through tongue and attach wheels. It is the ideal solution for any crew wanting mobility and a smooth ride at highway speeds.
Debris Loader Trailer
From Billy Goat Ind. Inc.
- Product From Billy Goat Ind. Inc.
Billy Goat says its DL3500V debris loader is designed to maximize efficiency and shave hours off cleanup. The 35-hp electric-start loader features the exclusive dual-shredding system with Piranha blade and 5,050 cfm of suction power.
- Product From Gravely
Gravely’s Truck Loader is an ideal system for picking up leaves, grass clippings, mulch, plastic bottles and more.
- Lightweight, durable pickup wand combined with a steel ribbed flexible hose designed to be quickly disconnected with an automatic shut-off switch
- Product From Little Wonder
The trim and fit 14-hp Shredding TruckLoader from Little Wonder is a commercial debris loader with a manageable stature ideal for one-man operation and light capacity trucks.
- Durable composite and polyethylene materials are up to 50% lighter than steel
- Product From Little Wonder
Little Wonder Shredding TruckLoaders can make short work of debris clean up. All Little Wonder products are designed with the professional user in mind and are engineered for heavy-duty daily usage.
- Three model options: 16-hp Briggs & Stratton Vanguard V-Twin Engine, 22-hp Kohler Command Pro, 27-hp Kohler Command Pro
- Product From Echo Bear Cat
Echo Bear Cat Debris Loaders are designed to allow commercial operators to quickly pick up leaves, grass or other light debris, and load it into the back of a truck at the same time.
- Available in a variety of engine sizes (390cc to 725cc)
- Product From Echo Incorporated
Echo says its PB-760LNH is the most powerful low-noise backpack blower available. It's also designed for more comfortable use, featuring a vented back pad for added comfort in hot weather.
- 63.3cc two-stroke engine
- Product From TrynEx International
SweepEx has introduced three walk-behind rotary brooms for use on a variety of cleanup applications. The new brooms have an efficient design for working against walls or in open areas, and offer ergonomic features for comfortable, easy-to-use operation.
- Product From RedMax
The EBZ8500 backpack blower features the Strato-Charged 2-stroke engine for what RedMax calls ultra-low emissions and high power.
- 75.6cc, 4.4-hp engine
- Maximum air speed of 206 mph
- Tube air flow approaching 908 cfm
- Product From Snapper
The new backpack leaf blower from Snapper is designed for use by the homeowner. Its features include:
- 27cc 2-cycle engine
- Assisted pull technology
- 445 cfm
- 145 mph air speed
- Full crank
- Straps designed for comfort
- Product From CORE Outdoor Power
CORE's Power Lok system couples a unique GasLess Power Drive Unit, which houses the intelligent electronic controller, with quick-swapping interchangeable attachments. The electronic controller instantaneously recognizes the attachment and runs the appropriate program. That means there is no difference in power between the dedicated unit and the Power Lok unit.