The trailer upgrade for the DL2500S means less assembly is require. The unit comes pre-wired with rear lights and axle attached. Larger 14” tires, cone holder, backup whips and heavy-duty fenders are all standard. Just attach tongue, slip wiring through tongue and attach wheels. It is the ideal solution for any crew wanting mobility and a smooth ride at highway speeds.
Debris Loader Trailer
From Billy Goat Ind. Inc.
Product From Billy Goat Ind. Inc.
More text exists for this Product and can be expanded
- Product From Billy Goat Ind. Inc.
When commercial productivity counts, Billy Goat’s new DL3500V debris loader maximizes efficiency and shaves hours off cleanup. The 35-hp electric start features the exclusive dual-shredding system with Piranha blade and 5,050 cfm of suction power.
- Product From Gravely
Gravely’s Truck Loader is an ideal system for picking up leaves, grass clippings, mulch, plastic bottles and more.
- Lightweight, durable pickup wand combined with a steel ribbed flexible hose designed to be quickly disconnected with an automatic shut-off switch
- Product From Little Wonder
The trim and fit 14-hp Shredding TruckLoader from Little Wonder is a commercial debris loader with a manageable stature ideal for one-man operation and light capacity trucks.
- Durable composite and polyethylene materials are up to 50% lighter than steel
- Product From Little Wonder
Little Wonder Shredding TruckLoaders can make short work of debris clean up. All Little Wonder products are designed with the professional user in mind and are engineered for heavy-duty daily usage.
- Three model options: 16-hp Briggs & Stratton Vanguard V-Twin Engine, 22-hp Kohler Command Pro, 27-hp Kohler Command Pro
- Product From Echo Bear Cat
An Echo Bear Cat Debris Loader allows commercial operators to quickly pick up leaves, grass or other light debris, and load it into the back of a truck at the same time.
• Available in a variety of engine sizes (390cc to 725cc) and either truck-hitch mount or highway-towable
- Product From The Toro Company
Toro’s 36-inch Power Broom has been developed for commercial landscape contractors to use all year round. Toro says its Power Broom features a durable construction while delivering precise control to the operator. It can prove useful for everything from snow and debris removal to power raking.
- Product From JRCO Inc.
The JRCO Blower Buggy Carrier holds walk-behind blowers on the front of zero-turn mowers. The buggy is supported by swivel wheels and is low-profile for optimum operation of the blower. Blowers are secured to the adjustable carrier with three straps, allowing for quicker, one-person unloading. The carrier attaches to the JRCO mount bar with two clevis pins.
- Product From Echo Incorporated
Echo has released what it calls the most powerful low-noise backpack blower on the market, the PB-760LN.
- Features a larger muffler, sound-deadening insulation and a mid-pipe baffle, which help lower the machine’s sound output to 65 dB(A).
- Product From CORE Outdoor Power
The Quad Power Pak is compatible with all Core products and functions as both a backpack, offering users four times the run time, and a mobile charging system. When being used as a mobile charging system, it has the capability to charge four Power Cells simultaneously using a 12-volt power supply (vehicle power outlet) or a typical AC wall outlet.
- Product From STIHL Incorporated
Stihl says professionals turn to its most powerful handheld blower, the BG 86, for the toughest landscaping challenges.
- 27.2cc engine
- Weighs 9.7 pounds
- Fule capacity of 14.9 ounces
- Both flat and round nozzle attachments for better job versatility