The EA175V Engine is the first in Subaru’s extensive engine line ideally suited for use with walk-behind lawnmowers. The engine is built lightweight, yet rugged and powerful enough for demanding mower applications, and is also designed for use on a variety of other vertical-shaft engine applications.
- 174cc-displacement engine
- Easier starts, quieter operation
- OHC technology combined with hemispherical combustion chamber allow optimize engine performance
- Larger recoil reel offers the operator greater pulling leverage
- Automatic decompression system reduces the required recoil pulling force by 30% to 40%
- Built with a low-tone muffler to reduce noise levels (3dBA quieter than most)