The E42 model from the Bobcat M-Series compact excavator line is a Conventional Tail Swing unit. Redesigned hydraulics with a load-sensing pump and closed center-valve system provide improved, refined control of machine travel and work-group operation. The new hydraulics combined with re-engineered boom geometry also result in increased bucket breakout forces.
- 41.8-hp liquid-cooled diesel engine
- Operating weight of 9,246 pounds
- Cushioned work-group cylinders offer smooth end-of-stroke for precise control
- Boom swing control has been moved from the floor and placed on a thumb switch on the left joystick
- Larger travel pedals fold up to provide more floor space
- Keyless start system discourages theft and vandalism is available as an option