Equipped with a Subaru 169cc engine, Gravely says their Edger has the power to perform the most difficult landscaping projects while minimizing noise and vibration. Its recoil starter and standard-push drivetrain system are designed to make the machine easy to operate.
- Built with 12-gauge steel for added strength and durability
- Four-position height adjustment
- 110° pivot head rotation for cutting, trimming or beveling
- Ergonomic t-handle designed to optimize operator comfort
- Operator presence control
- Muffler design keeps the sound output 2 decibels lower than most competitors, according to the manufacturer