The Gravely Log Splitter features an open operating zone that is designed to promote less operator bending, reaching and fatigue, as operators can walk right into to the work zone. Controls are centrally located and allow operation from either side of the machine. Critical components (engine and hydraulic pump) are located at the front of the machine to reduce the likelihood of damage from dropped logs.
- 22-, 27- and 34-ton splitting capacity
- Powered by 6-hp/169cc, 7-hp/211cc Subaru SP (27- and 34-ton models) and 4.5-hp/174cc Subaru Vertical Shaft OHV engines (22-ton model)
- Vertical and horizontal log splitting
- 25-inch log capacity
- Tapered-wedge design intended to require less tonnage and split logs faster
- Includes worktable and log cradle
- Front support with wheel (34-ton model)