Upgrades to Gravely’s ZT42 and ZT50 zero-turn mower include an improved mowing deck, enhanced engine performance and a host of features designed to reduce operator fatigue. ZT height-of-cut selector makes adjustments simple and quick. The pin selector was replaced with a more-efficient shifter-style selector, and the foot lever is still used to raise and lower the deck.
- Both feature a washout port that includes a simple quick connect coupling for a standard garden hose, allowing operators to clean out the deck after each use to maintain optimum cutting performance.
- Five-position seat-adjustment lever with a two-inch range of motion is easy to reach and requires little effort by the operator.
- ZT42 features extended discharge opening that increases air flow into the bagger tube.
- ZT42’s engine hood is designed isolate the operator from engine noise, yet pivots fully forward to make for easy engine access
- ZT42 features a 42” deck and a 20-hp Kawasaki V-twin engine
- ZT50 features a 50” deck and a 22-hp Kawasaki V-twin engine