Stihl MS 261 and MS 261 C-Q (pictured) chainsaws reduce emissions up to 50% and provide up to a 20% increase in fuel efficiency as compared to previous models, resulting in longer periods of use between refueling. Pre-separation air filtration provides greater air cleaning efficiency and longer run times between filter maintenance.
- Decompression valve for easier starts
- Advanced anti-vibration system reduces user fatigue
- Compact, space-saving design of the split-barrel carburetor and the stainless steel muffler reduce overall weight
- Side-access chain tensioner
- Tool-free fuel and oil caps with retainers, translucent fuel tank
- Captive bar nuts retained in the sprocket cover to prevent loss
- MS 261 C-Q also includes Quickstop Plus chain braking system