The Husqvarna 555 and 562 XP (pictured) chainsaws are designed to offer a sleek and slender product design without sacrificing power.
- Slimmed-down height and width of the saw chassis intended to make them easier to handle in almost any application
- Distance between the front and rear handles has been optimized for efficient, comfortable operation
- Lowered front handle with an overmold grip
- Reduced gyro force technology
- RevBoost (on the 562 XP) allows for acceleration in chain speed over short periods to increase efficiency during cutting, specifically in de-limbing applications