Designed for homeowners who mow a lot of acreage, the Simplicity Citation zero-turn mower combines power, performance and comfort to get the job done quickly and easily.
- 25-hp Kawasaki V-twin engine or a 28-gross-horsepower Briggs & Stratton Vanguard Big Block
- 52” (25-gross hp unit) or 61” (28-gross hp unit) decks cut a wide swath
- Rear suspension system and ride-dampening front shocks allow mowing at speeds of up to 9 mph
- Suspension allows each wheel to move up and down independently
- Mower deck works in conjunction with the suspension system to provide a consistent cut
- Easy-to-adjust 12 position height-of-cut control can be moved in 1/4" increments