Quali-Pro’s Isoxaben 75WG is a wettable granule that’s designed to provide up to eight months of selective pre-emergent control of broadleaf weeds with a single application. Performance has been proven on both cool- and warm-season turfgrass and in the ornamental, landscape and nursery markets, according to the company.
- Active ingredient Isoxaben is a cellulose biosynthesis inhibitor
- Proven pre-emergent control of 95 broadleaf weeds
- Stops weeds at germination before they grow
- Excellent tank mix partner with labeled fungicides, herbicides and insecticides
- Four 1-pound bottles per case, six cases per pallet