Talstar EZ Granular insecticide is now available with Verge granular technology, helping yield a more uniform distribution of the granules during application. It is labeled for use on lawns, in landscapes and in perimeters around residential, institutional, public, commercial and industrial buildings, parks, recreational areas and athletic fields, and can be used for perimeter, broadcast or mound treatment.
- Unique, clay-based granule that breaks down quickly to release the active ingredient and disappear into the landscape
- Virtually dust- and odor-free, the new formulation is better for the applicator since it reduces exposure during application
- Verge granular technology developed by Oil-Dri Corporation, an industry leader in micro-particles and mineral processing
- Sold in a 25-pound resealable bag
- Use rate varies by pest, but the most common is 2.3 pounds per 1,000 square feet, so a 25-pound bag will treat approximately a quarter of an acre