The 75-hp SVL75 provides 6,204 pounds of bucket breakout force and a 4,881-pound lifting capacity, while the 90-hp SVL90 delivers a 7,961-pound bucket breakout force and 5,869-pound lifting capacity.
- Four-cylinder, direct-injection, turbocharged Kubota diesel engines
- Rigid-mounting undercarriage and vertical-lift loader arms provide long reach and maximum lifting and dumping capabilities
- Two-speed travel and high ground clearance for travel over rough terrain
- Wide cab entrance and spacious, comfortable operator area
- Tilt-up cabin and slide-and-tilt radiator and oil cooler enable easy maintenance