New Holland says its skid-steer loaders have a long wheelbase, which combined with a low center of gravity and correct front-to-rear weight distribution result in a smoother and more stable ride.
- Pivot point is close to center of gravity, resulting in added stability
- Glide Ride optional feature keeps arm from bouncing back and forth while traveling on uneven terrain
- Super Boom's vertical lift geometry allows operators to load material right to the center of the truck bed
- Self-leveling system
- 2,000-pound rated operating load
- 4,000-pound rated tipping load
- Numerous attachments available