Kubota has introduced two V3800-T diesel engines that will comply with the Tier 4 Interim and EU Stage IIIB emission regulations effective January 2012. The V3800-T is part of Kubota’s V3 Series.
- Direct-injected, 4-cylinder engine with a displacement of 3.8 liters
- Two versions of this engine include the Turbo (T) and the Turbo with After Cooler (TI)
- V3800-CR-T is rated at 74.5 kW at a maximum speed of 2,600 rpm; also offered at 70.2 kW at 2,200 rpm and 73.2 at 2,400 rpm
- V3800-CR-TI is rated at 85 kW at a maximum speed of 2,600 rpm; also available at 78.6 kW at 2,200 rpm and 82.0 kW at 2,400 rpm
- Fully electronic-controlled engines that have the common rail system, diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC), and the diesel particulate filter (DPF) for a clean, high-performing engine that is more fuel-efficient, quiet and durable
- Engine package is compact and just slightly larger than the current V3800-T thanks to the design of its after-treatment device