Pro-Tech says its SnoBlade can transform your skid steer into a versatile snow-removal machine. Backed by a two-year warranty, it’s designed for heavy-duty use.
- The municipal, heavy duty-style push frame features a wider pressure zone, allowing users to handle larger commercial jobs like parking lots and roads, as opposed to just residential applications
- Adjustable trip springs allow the user to customize the trip-spring tension for the job at hand
- Reversible trip edge made of high-carbon, hardened steel allows the user to rotate the edge when it wears, helping to prolong the lifecycle of the part
- Comes fully assembled with the following accessories: wings, snow deflector, site indicators and flat-faced couplers
- Wings are manually adjustable (no tools necessary) and can be placed at 90°, 45° or fully extended