The Path Pro is ideal for clearing snow from sidewalks or other tights areas not suitable for a plow truck. Then, the Meyer Base Line-125 speader helps turn an ATV into an efficient snow and ice management vehicle.
- Path Pro is a commercial-grade, full-trip plow available in 50-, 60- or 72-inch widths, and features highway-inspired flared wings that scoop and funnel snow faster and farther
- The plow’s 65° attack angle scrapes the surface more cleanly than standard straight blades
- Automatic Self Angling, which senses which side of the plow is gathering the most snow, then automatically angles the blade in that direction
- Operators also have the option of locking the plow in one of five positions
- The up-down movement of the Path Pro is provided manually or remotely
- Sold separately, a manual lift kit allows the operator easy access to a lift arm that lifts or drops the moldboard; an electric winch, recommended by an ATV dealer, can also lift/drop the moldboard