Curtis Industries says its line of Sno-Pro front-end loader plow blades offer major advantages over bucket plowing.
- 5’ through 8’ models available
- Recommended for tractors and skid steers up to 47 hp with quick-attach front mounting adapters
- 30° hydraulic angle for efficient and productive plowing
- Four heavy-duty trip springs for added protection against blade damage from surface obstructions
- Easy-adjust depth shoes
- Highly visible guide markers for easy location of blade edge/corners