The Brown Bear ST7 is designed for use with standard-flow and high-flow skid steer loaders.
- Clears a 7’ wide path using a 30° angle blade with a snow blower impeller mounted at the discharge end of the blade
- Unit comes equipped with a universal hitch coupler, a replaceable lower bit, a hydraulically driven impeller with overload, and coast-down protection
- Hydraulic motor driving the impeller is selected from three different-sized motors to match the flow (15-40 gpm) at the skid loader’s hydraulic couplers
- Adjustable deflector allows broadcast or spot casting of the discharge
- Optional 12V linear actuator is also available to control the casting deflector from the skid steer cabin switching
- Can also be mounted on any farm tractor and loader with the universal hitch and a minimum flow of 15 gpm at the hydraulic remotes