Little Wonder Optimax blowers feature a Remote Chute Deflector Control located at the operator's fingertips. This feature enables users to swiftly control the patented split-air-stream discharge to get the proper wall of air for the job and quickly change from side- to front-discharge as needed based on conditions.
The two adjustable air streams create a powerful and constant wall of air, Little Wonder points out. The lower stream gets the leaves moving while the upper stream prevents "blow-back" leaves or debris curling back to the operator.
Other key features include:
- Square discharge chute for a broader air pattern
- Continuously welded all-steel housing for strength and durability
- Ergonomic, height-adjustable handle with anti-vibration grip
- Optional Swivel Wheel Kit for 360° turning
- Available in both Push and Self-Propelled models
- Five-year warranty