Classen has expanded its turf rake line by adding two spring-tine models: the TR-20RH (with Honda GX160 engine) and the TR-20RB (with Briggs & Stratton Intek 850 engine).
- More forgiving on lawns that have in-ground sprinkler systems or other permanently installed objects in the turf
- Ideal for those areas where flail reel or slicer blade reels are too aggressive
- Features 104 individual spring tines that are surface-treated to provide over 50% added strength and tine life
- Easily converts to a vertical slicer or seeder in minutes
- Convenient folding handles for easy storage and transport
- Five-position blade-height adjustment
- Heavy-duty grease bearings with cast iron housings hold up to the rigors of commercial and rental applications