Precision Welding says its ProAerator commercial series of aerators combine commercial durability with the most cost-effective prices in the industry.
- Four models with sizes ranging from working widths of 39” to 102”
- Complete with closed-spoon (core) tines or slicing blades which are independently mounted for easier turning and minimal turf damage
- Mounted on a 1” steel shaft, tines are manufactured of temper-hardened steel and have oil-impregnated Teflon-coated tine bearings with grease fittings for ease of maintenance and extended life
- Also available is an optional water tank for weight
- Units are available with tow-behind draw bar or Cat. 1, 3-point hitches
- Optional tow-behind kit is available for use with all-terrain vehicles