Weber MT says its CR 6 H reversible soil compactor is the perfect all-around compactor. It can be used in a variety of projects, including backfills and the compaction of interlocking paving stones (hardscaping).
- Because of its small size, which can vary from its smallest at 18” to its standard operating width of 24” or extended to its maximum at 28”, the CR 6 H is adaptable to all kinds of soil compaction jobs
- Weber MT’s optional Compatrol technology can help reduce work time by up to 25%
- Powerful, low-noise Hatz diesel engine (type 1 B 40)
- Delivers a compaction force of 11,250 pounds to the soil
- Hydraulic, highly variable shifter for forward and reverse travel
- Adjustable handles that help reduce hand and arm vibrations