Headway G fungicide is the newest addition to the Syngenta granular product portfolio for the lawn care industry. The company says it delivers the effectiveness of a spray with the convenience of a granular. Headway G has received registration from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency for use on residential and commercial lawns.
- Featuring the DG-Lite carrier, it controls more than 20 turf diseases
- Has been tested and proven effective against dollar spot, brown patch, anthracnose, Pythium spp., gray leaf spot, snow mold, take-all patch, leaf spot, summer patch, necrotic ring spot and more.
- The formulation features azoxystrobin plus propiconazole; propiconazole helps control dollar spot in high-pressure areas
- The high solubility of the DG-Lite carrier allows the active ingredient to quickly and thoroughly reach the plant and helps eliminate granule “wash-away” during heavy rains
- The granular formulation allows for application even when wind conditions prohibit spraying, or when soft ground won’t allow a heavy sprayer to be used