- Designed for compacting granular soils and asphalt
- Advanced anti-vibration handle design that reportedly reduces vibration to the operator by up to 50% compared to other plate compactors
- Includes a protective engine guard and sealed belt cover that keeps dirt and rocks out of the belt
- 13.7-quart removable water tank (without tools) has a self-contained water shut-off valve
- 4.8-hp Honda GX-160 or a 5.7-hp Robin EX-17 gasoline engine
MVC88 Plate Compactor
Product From Multiquip
Expand for more details on this Product
- Product From Bon Tool Co.
Bon Tool's Landscape Tie Dolly features a v-shaped bed and a wide 39-inch wheelbase for easier maneuvering of heavy and cumbersome loads around the worksite.
- The bed is well-balanced on the wheels making it ideal for moving large railroad or landscape ties
- Product From The Ditch Witch Organization
The Ditch Witch950R/T is designed to quickly and accurately locate buried telephone, power, CATV, gas, sewer and water lines on most jobsite conditions.
- Receiver weighs only 4.5 pounds, and is ergonomically designed to make it easy to carry throughout the day
- Product From BOMAG Americas, Inc.
Designed to deliver higher operating efficiency for midsize and heavy reversible plate compactors, Bomag’s Economizer feature provides real-time soil stiffness results. The new technology saves time and money by helping operators avoid making an unnecessary number of passes to complete compaction projects. Whereas standard compactors rely on spot-checking with quality control devices to achieve proper material densities, the Economizer uses an acceleration sensor to measure the stiffness of the target material across the entire compacted area.
- Product From STIHL Incorporated
Featuring the handheld outdoor power equipment industry’s first electronically controlled fuel-injection system, Stihl’s TS 500i Cutquik increases power by 17% while only increasing weight by 6%, as compared to the Stihl TS 420.
- Product From Atlas Copco
Atlas Copco Construction Equipment has introduced a full line of light compaction equipment.
- Tamper – The LT series is suitable for applications on both granular and cohesive soils, and features a low-emission, low-noise Honda 4-stroke engine. The patented, multifunctional B.E.S.T (Breather shut off, Electrical shut off, Shut off fuel and Throttle control) fuel tank ensures easy startup and optimal performance.
- Product From Paladin Attachments
The FFC Concrete Claw manufactured by Paladin Construction Group has a working width of 24" to provide easy removal, transportation and disposal of heavy concrete slabs from sidewalks, driveways or any construction site.
- Product From BOMAG Americas, Inc.
BOMAG says their BVP Series single-direction plate compactors are designed for durability and performance on a variety of jobs, from soil or asphalt compaction to paver and patio installation. Powered by air-cooled Honda gasoline engines equipped with low-oil alert, the BVP Series plate compactors are built for daily use.
- Product From Weber MT
Weber MT says its CR 6 H reversible soil compactor is the perfect all-around compactor. It can be used in a variety of projects, including backfills and the compaction of interlocking paving stones (hardscaping).
- Product From TYGAR Manufacturing
Tygar Manufacturing’s Bengal TG1000 XL has been significantly enhanced to provide more strength, longevity and more choices in curb shapes, resulting in a greater value to curb contractors. The improved features include the first-ever integrated cabling system, a new and improved hopper liner, and a larger number of standard mold shapes.
- Product From Crown Equipment Corporation
Crown Equipment has unveiled an internal combustion (IC) Class V pneumatic tire forklift designed to eliminate the frequent maintenance, excessive downtime and shortened lifespan that limit operator productivity in heavy-duty outdoor forklift applications. The Crown C-5 Series is equipped with an industrial John Deere Power Systems (John Deere) engine, a dual open-core radiator that offers independent engine and transmission cooling, a long-lasting power brake, and solid pneumatic tires as standard features. The forklift, which is available in capacities ranging from 4,000 pounds to 6,500 pounds, can reportedly deliver a lifespan up to two times longer than comparable IC forklifts and can lower scheduled maintenance checks by 87%.