The Toro 20-inch Slit Seeder is a three-in-one machine capable of power seeding, dethatching and verticutting—all while handling like a self-propelled mower.
- Honda GXV270 engine
- Allows for tight, one-handed turns—even on hills
- Cuts into the ground for better seed germination
- Holds up to 40 pounds of seed, allowing operators to seed up to 8,000 square feet without refilling
- Constructed of 11-gauge steel
- 10 blades are made of high-carbon annealed and press-tempered steel that can handle abuse with chipping or bending