The Toro 30-in Dual Hydro Stand-On Aerator applies up to 1,200 pounds of down pressure on the tines to pull up to 5-inch cores. Plus, operators can finely tune the system to pull any length of plug on the fly.
- Kawasaki FS481 V-twin engine
- Integrated hydraulics follow the contours of the ground to pull even plugs over hills and soft ground without tearing up the turf
- Electronic controls allow the operator to raise and lower tines instantly for quick zero-turn maneuvers without taking hands off the controls
- Floating operator platform isolates the operator from vibrations
- 7.5-mph travel speed and 28-inch aerating width allow for aeration of 2.1 acres per hour