- Versatile, lightweight mobility with secure storage, allowing for simple transport of tools and parts
- 2” deep pan shelves at the top and bottom, which are covered with a ribbed rubber mat
- Drawer units include a core lock and two keys, as well as a premium mesh drawer liner
- 400-pound capacity
- Two fixed and two swivel-with-wheel-lock casters
- Available in two styles: Model NS carts are 17.5” wide and available in 14 different configurations, while Model ST carts are 31.75” wide and available in nine different configurations
- Both mobile cart styles are offered with shelves only or shelves with drawers
Technician Series Mobile Carts
Product From Lista International Corp.
More text exists for this Product and can be expanded
- Product From Steel Eagle
Standard Features Include:
- Nyrim Ends
- Friction Brake
- Lock Pin W/Holder
- Pre-Drilled Mounting Holes
- Heavy Duty Swivel
- Max. 325° Swivel Temp.
- Pressure Rated to 4000 PSI
- Easy Turn Handle
Holds 275ft OF 3/4" hose, rated for 4000 PSI
- Product From Lista International Corp.
Lista International's Mobile MRO Workstations are mini workstations and high-density storage cabinets on wheels. Ideal for maintenance and repair applications, these storage solutions can be easily maneuvered to bring parts, tools, supplies and equipment directly to jobsites, saving time and increasing productivity.
- Product From Creative Sales Company
Sharpen all of your tools with one sharpener. The All-in-1 Pruner, Knife and Tool Sharpener is custom made for sharpening pruners, loppers, shears, knives, axes, hatchets, mower blades, multi-tools, scissors and any other single or double edged tools.
- Product From Chicago Pneumatic
The Chicago Pneumatic CP Air Ratchet (CP7828) features the Patented TriSpring anti-slip head design, which the company says virtually eliminates slippage while reducing heat build up for more power and control.
- Product From E-Z Red Company
The E-Z Red Wrench Connection set connects almost any 6-point or 12-point tool to another, making the possible angle and leverage combinations almost limitless. Molded-in magnets assure hold, allowing these tools to connect any wrenches to each other no matter how long, short or offset they may be.
- Product From General Technologies Corp.
The TA100 Smartach+ wireless tachometer and secondary ignition voltage meter from General Technologies Corp. (GTC) is designed for use by service technicians as well as the do-it-yourselfer involved in the repair and maintenance of tractors, lawnmowers, chainsaws, trucks, boats, snowmobiles, skidoos, power generators and any other engine equipped with a spark plug ignition system.
- Product From Crown Equipment Corporation
Crown Equipment has unveiled an internal combustion (IC) Class V pneumatic tire forklift designed to eliminate the frequent maintenance, excessive downtime and shortened lifespan that limit operator productivity in heavy-duty outdoor forklift applications. The Crown C-5 Series is equipped with an industrial John Deere Power Systems (John Deere) engine, a dual open-core radiator that offers independent engine and transmission cooling, a long-lasting power brake, and solid pneumatic tires as standard features. The forklift, which is available in capacities ranging from 4,000 pounds to 6,500 pounds, can reportedly deliver a lifespan up to two times longer than comparable IC forklifts and can lower scheduled maintenance checks by 87%.
- Product From Magna-Matic Div.
The MAG-12008 Lawn Mower Blade Cleaner is the latest in the lineup of service tools manufactured by Magna-Matic Corporation. Since 1958 Magna-Matic has been primarily known for blade balancers and sharpeners. The MAG-12008 is the first of its kind in the industry, as it cleans a blade with two large gangs of wire brushes. It will clean up to a 30" long, 3.75" wide mower blade in 60 seconds. All dirt and debris is channeled to a vacuum port of the MAG-12008, so your shop environment is not being filled with dust.
- Product From MTD Products
The Gadget is an 11-in-1 Multi-tool designed to enable consumers and contractors to maintain their outdoor power equipment without having to purchase a large number of tools. For those who do regular maintenance, the Gadget eliminates the hassle of lugging numerous tools.
- Product From Stop & Go International Inc.
In an emergency situation, the Stop & Go Tire Plugger allows for on-the-spot and on-the-wheel repair to virtually any tubeless tire, sealing the puncture on the inside.
- The Plugger is a spring-loaded gun that drives the plug into the hole