The Easy-Lift Harness is designed to make trimming, hedging and pruning with power equipment easy by reducing stress and fatigue on the operator. The Easy-Lift Harness can be used with an extended power hedger, power pole pruner, line trimmer or stick edger. It can lift up to 100% of these implements' weight.
The Easy-Lift Harness
Product From Easy-Lift Products International
More text exists for this Product and can be expanded
- Product From Northern Tool + Equipment
Powered by a 200cc Honda GX engine, the NorthStar Edger/Trencher is designed for installing irrigation systems, underground cable and wiring, and for general landscaping.
- Dual belt-driven
- Three-position adjustable blade depth
- Product From Shindaiwa Inc.
Shindaiwa says its T235 trimmer balances “legendary” Shindaiwa features with improved cutting performance at a great price.
- Solid shaft drive, ergonomically correct grips to improve comfort, premium two-stage air filtration, and full-wrap tank stand
- Product From Shindaiwa Inc.
Shindaiwa says their LE242 edger makes it easy to leave a perfect edge, every time. The lightweight two-stroke engine and unit balance are designed for comfortable operation.
- 23.9cc commercial-grade engine
- Product From RedMax
RedMax says the high-torque cutting capability of their edgers prevents stalling, which increases commercial operator productivity. The 25.4 cc HEZ2650F edger features the Strato-Charged engine which produces ultra-low emissions with high-power output.
- Product From Jonsered Power Equipment
The detachable tube on Jonsered’s GC2128C combi-type trimmer makes it possible to attach many different types of attachments such as a pole saw, cultivator, edger, sweeper or hedgetrimmer.
- Equipped with Spin Start for easier starting
- Product From STIHL Incorporated
Stihl says its FS 50 C-E offers the same benefits as the FS 40 C-E—lightweight, balanced and a curved shaft for enhanced handling—with the added benefit of an 8-inch-longer shaft, which is ideal for taller users.
- Product From Ditch Witch / The Charles Machine Works
The Ditch Witch950R/T is designed to quickly and accurately locate buried telephone, power, CATV, gas, sewer and water lines on most jobsite conditions.
- Receiver weighs only 4.5 pounds, and is ergonomically designed to make it easy to carry throughout the day
- Product From Oregon PowerNow
Oregon says its ST250 40V Max Trimmer/Edger features premium cell technology for long run time and fast, powerful cutting. An ergonomic, in-line design allows for comfortable use, and quick and easy conversion from trimming to edging.
- Product From efco
According to efco, the DS 2200 and DS 2400 series line trimmers are the lightest-weight trimmers on the market. The DS 2200 series has a power to weight ratio that has the homeowner in mind. The DS 2400 delivers enough power for a professional user while still remaining extremely light.
- Product From Echo Incorporated
Echo’s SRM-266T trimmer features 50% more cutting torque than standard Echo trimmers, making it ideal for trimming and cutting in thick regional grasses and dense weeds.
- Powerful, smooth-running 25.4cc professional-grade, 2-stroke engine