The standard-flow EDGE Wood Chipper turns brush, branches and leaves into perfect-size chips for use as groundcover on pathways or in flowerbeds to control weeds, retain moisture and improve composting processes.
- Chips up to 4" in diameter
- 20" x 20" self-feeding hopper angles brush and pulls material into the chipper
- Air intake vents power chips out of the chute up to 20'
- 25" rotor with hardened-steel reversible blades
- Twig breaker breaks up long branches as it feeds through the rotor
- 65" discharge chute with 360° rotation and deflector for accurate placement of chips
- Hopper easily folds up for travel, transport and storage