Gravely's Thatch-O-Matic Power Rakes with tine reels remove lightly compacted grass and leaf debris. With a 19-inch sweeping width and a 6-hp, 169cc Subaru engine, the power rake can be used for dethatching and to prepare for re-seeding.
- Constructed of fully welded 12-gauge steel for durability in commercial and rental use
- 11-position height of cut moves in 1/4-inch increments from 1 to 4 inches with a locking collar
- Power rake has a manual-operated clutch lever for operator safety
- Vibration-absorbing comfort-grip handle
- Optional tine, flail or knife reels for use in a variety of conditions
- Toe guard, wheel guards and disengagement brake
- On/off switch on handlebar