The TL-80 and TL-80SS electric-powered push sprayers from TurfEx are capable of spraying all liquid solutions. The company says these units provide higher productivity than competitive ground-driven models.
- The TL-80 comes with a powder-coated frame, while the TL-80SS features a stainless steel frame
- Both sprayers include 12-gallon tanks, which are constructed of lightweight, corrosion-resistant polyethylene
- Front-mounted, adjustable-height boomless nozzle is capable of spraying between 48 and 72 inches wide
- Professional-duty, variable-tip spray wand on an 8-foot hose
- Convenient switch toggles between nozzle and spray wand operation
Environmentally Friendly Features
TurfEx’s TL-80 and TL-80SS electric-powered walk-behind sprayers are designed to last 12 to 16 hours on a full electric charge, making them an environmentally friendly alternative to using gas-powered truck-mounted sprayers. These units are most commonly used by professional lawn applicators. However, they are versatile enough for a variety of other maintenance tasks, such as pest control and ornamental applications.
Since the TL-80 and TL-80SS are completely electric-powered, there is a great return on investment seen in fuel savings. Return on investment is also achieved through time and labor savings. Rather than dragging long hoses from a truck-mounted sprayer, the operator can simply push the unit wherever it’s needed. Walk-behind sprayers have higher capacities than backpack sprayer alternatives, as well.