The self-propelled DR Lawn Aerator pulls 2- to 3-inch plugs of turf, thatch, and soil at 4-inch intervals as it travels across the lawn. The DR Lawn Aerator is designed to be easy-to-handle and navigate well around trees and obstacles. The holes left behind help reduce soil compaction and allow for better absorption of water, fertilizer and nutrients. The result is a healthy root system for better turf.
- Synchronized cast-iron camshaft and hardened steel coring tines
- Each tine is precisely angled to cleanly extract a 5/8-inch diameter plug of soil and automatically eject it
- Tines "walk" the machine across the lawn making equipment self-propelled
- Travels at a pace of 2.5 mph when the handle is engaged
- Powered by 205cc Briggs & Stratton OHV engine