The self-propelled DR Lawn Aerator pulls 2"-3" plugs of turf, thatch, and soil at 4” intervals as it travels across the lawn. The DR Lawn Aerator is easy to handle and navigates right around trees and obstacles. The holes left behind reduce soil compaction and allow for better absorption of water, fertilizer and nutrients. The result is a healthy root system that produces beautiful, robust turf.
- Synchronized cast-iron camshaft and hardened steel coring tines
- Each tine is precisely angled to cleanly extract a 5/8" diameter plug of soil and automatically eject it
- Tines literally "walk" the machine across the lawn making equipment self-propelled
- Comfortable pace of 2.5 mph as soon as the handle is engaged
- 205cc Briggs & Stratton OHV engine provides 8 ft/pounds torque to the cam shaft drive