Kobelco's 30SR-3 compact excavator is ideally suited for smaller-scale excavation needs. With standard auxiliary hydraulics and pattern control changer, the company says this machine has the size and power to make quick work of the most demanding jobs.
- The combination of zero tail swing and center boom swing gives the operator the maneuverability needed to dig anywhere around the excavator and deposit material precisely with minimal repositioning
- With an operating weight of 6,790 pounds (3.08 metric tons), the 30SR-3 produces 22.7 net hp and provides a maximum digging depth of 9'3"
- All Kobelco compact excavators meet the Tier IV Stage A engine requirements
- Extra-long arms are available on all compact models for additional dig depth
- Fully-enclosed cab systems are available on the 27SR/30SR/50SR models