Honda's spline-shaft models of its popular and durable V-twin general-purpose engine bring an increased ease of assembly and connection with a more compact design.
- Models GX630 and GX690 offered in horizontal engine configurations
- Ideal for product that include pumps, such as vibratory rollers and trenchers
- 36-blade, low-noise resin cooling fan
- Hemispherical combustion chamber design
- Integrated cylinder and head eliminates the need for a head gasket, resulting in increased cooling and higher levels of reliability