JCB’s 1CX—the smallest member of the JCB backhoe loader family—can turn on its own axis in order to work in cramped environments. It’s fitted with a universal skid steer quick hitch allowing for a full range of skid steer attachments to be fitted easily. At the rear, an extending dipper option adds up to 20 inches to the digging envelope, taking the maximum digging depth to 10 feet.
- Power Management System (PMS) is designed to improve performance, reducing engine lug-down as the machine starts to dig while increasing power when driving into a pile with the front bucket
- Full servo-controlled hydrostatic transmission provides zero to maximum speed, in forward and reverse at full power
- 1,323-pound maximum loader lift capacity
- 5,193-lbf loader breakout force
- 3,485-lbf backhoe dipper breakout force
- 5,148-lbf backhoe bucket breakout force