Stihl says its FS 90 bike-handle trimmer adds greater comfort and leverage when performing long trimming jobs with wide, sweeping motions. It also produces less exhaust emissions without sacrificing power.
- Solid drive shaft accepts a wide range of heavy-duty cutting heads, including metal blades, for maximum versatility
- Multi-Function Control Handle delivers easy access to on/off and throttle controls on one comfortable handle
- Adjustable front handle can be positioned for optimal comfort
- Adjustable harness
- Easy-access air filter and starter assembly
- Heavy-duty steel-on-steel clutch helps reduce slippage while providing long-lasting wear
- Easy-View Deflector provides easy-to-see cutting and is also designed to protect user against flying debris