Bobcat says its extendable arm option for the M-Series E55 compact excavator provides the best of both worlds: power and reach—without having to upsize the machine.
- Additional 30 inches of reach when fully extended
- Allows the use of the hydraulic clamp and Hydraulic X-Change attachment mounting system
- Can be hydraulically extended and retracted as the need arises
- When retracted, the arm delivers similar arm force (tear-out force) as a standard arm
- Operated through a rocker-style thumb switch located on the joystick; allows for fast and simple movements for extending and retracting the arm