Cavalcade .37% pre-emergence herbicide contains the active ingredient prodiamine, the most robust of the dinitroaniline (DNA) herbicides.
- Provides pre-emergence control of 30 grassy and broadleaf weeds including crabgrass, Poa annua, goosegrass, prostrate spurge, common purslane and knotweed
- Supplies Solu-Cal calcium to soil and plants
- For both cool- and warm-season turfgrass, as well as ornamentals
- Labeled for use on all types of turfgrass including residential and commercial lawns, sports fields, golf courses (except putting greens), and sod farms
- Can be applied in the fall for weed prevention the following spring