The Intuit PaymentNetwork (IPN) is a cost-effective and fast way for small businesses to both pay and get paid. The secure, online service allows small business owners to quickly and efficiently send invoices with a payment link. Using this flexible solution, small business owners can easily create customizable pay links, send online invoices, and sync with QuickBooks and QuickBooks Online.
- Quick Sign-Up Process: Small businesses can sign up for an account via the IPN website; the approval process usually takes as little as 24-48 hours to become an approved IPN user.
- Request Payments: To request a payment for work or services, simply enter your customer’s email address, the amount owed and then send customers an email request or pay link.
- Send Payments: To send money to another business, or to pay for services owed, IPN users can pay via the IPN website or with the received pay link. For a one-time payment, customers can make “guest payments” without signing up for an account, and for users who need to make reoccurring payments there is the option to set automatic payments from their bank to the receiver’s bank
- Create a Custom Pay Link: Small businesses (such as a non-profit organization) that generate payments through their website or social profile, such as Facebook, can create a custom pay link to encourage customers and/or donors to pay/ make contributions.
- Secure Process: As an Intuit product, IPN has one of the most secure and trustworthy payments systems. Bank account information is never shared between invoicer and payers.