Featuring the handheld outdoor power equipment industry’s first electronically controlled fuel-injection system, Stihl’s TS 500i Cutquik increases power by 17% while only increasing weight by 6%, as compared to the Stihl TS 420.
- Powerful, lightweight and well-balanced, the TS 500i is designed for superior handling during the toughest jobs
- Low-emission engine that provides optimal torque throughout the RPM range and eliminates the need for a choke, simplifying the starting procedure
- X2 air filtration system is virtually maintenance-free and maintains a 99.96% cleaning efficiency
- Stihl computer-mapped fuel-injection system continuously and precisely determines fuel mixture, injected quantity, injection and ignition timing
- Standard electronic water control feature allows for easy and efficient water flow adjustment while cutting; remembers the last setting that was used, and water flow automatically stops at idle speed and starts again when the throttle is engaged
- Diagnostic application is available to help dealers troubleshoot issues and streamline service