Ethanol-blended gas begins to deteriorate almost the moment it is pumped, and can break down in the fuel tank causing rust, corrosion, gum/varnish build-up and ultimately engine damage. A potent fuel preservative developed by Briggs & Stratton provides an easy and inexpensive solution to fend off these potentially damaging effects, while keeping fuel fresh for up to three years.
- Protects any gas engine, including two-cycle
- Combines a “triple oxidant” formula with additional ingredients to protect the fuel system, fighting the harmful effects of water separation
- Corrosion inhibitors form a protective barrier on metal parts, while detergent ingredients help prevent gum and varnish build-up on engine parts
- A metal deactivator works to stop the aggressive chemical reactions caused by dissolved metal ions in the fuel
- Available in a 0.5-ounce pouch and 4-, 8- and 16-ounce plastic bottles