Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas offers two high-powered, fuel-efficient skid-steer loaders designed to give users maximum flexibility.
- The 7,253-pound HSL850-7A offers a compact size of 136.6” x 72” as well as higher production and performance with its 68-hp, water-cooled Kubota V3300DI engine
- 7’9” max dump height and self-leveling control system
- The 5,787-pound HSL650-7A is lighter and more nimble when operated in confined spaces
- 35.9-hp, water-cooled Kubota V2203M engine
- 7’3” max dump height and self-leveling control system
- Both machines offer easier engine access
- Centralized fuse boxes make inspections easier, while the boom locking system makes service safer