With features such as integrated Hydro-Gear transmissions, a dial height-of-cut adjustment and foot-pedal deck lift, Gravely says its Pro-Stance stand-on mowers provide enhanced productivity and a comfortable operator experience.
- Integrated transmission features 56% fewer parts, 89% fewer leak points, and independent right/left to prevent cross contamination and risk of pump/wheel motor failure compared to traditional setup
- Improved operator presence controls, which have larger-diameter handles and an adjustable speed bar and reverse index bar
- Deluxe thigh pad is custom-contoured for operator security and comfort, and folds out for access to the tank, battery hydro overflows and fuse box
- Optional accessories: mulching kit, grass collector, operator controlled discharge chute, grass catcher bracket
These mowers are available in either float-deck or fixed-deck models.
- Float deck: 48-, 52- or 61-inch cut; 22- to 25-hp Kawasaki and Kohler EFI engine options
- Fixed deck: 34-inch cut; 15.5-hp Kawasaki FX481V engine