The GT-Series of high-pressure compressors from Jenny Products is their smallest line of electric-powered, two-stage air compressors. The line consists of four models with 8-, 15-, 17- and 30-gallon tanks. All units produce 15.5 CFM at 100 PSI or 15.2 CFM at 175 PSI. They’re driven by commercial-grade, 5-hp electric motors, which operate from a 230-volt, single-phase power source.
- Powder-coated air tanks and heavy-duty cast-iron compressor pumps
- Directional air shroud, finned intercooler and large flywheel keep pump temperatures low and assist in start-up
- "Ultimate Blue" synthetic pump oil protects the unit’s pistons, crankshaft, bearings, rings and cylinders through a splash lubrication system.
- Thermal overload protection helps prevent costly damage to the motor
- Protectively mounted fittings and heavy-duty, totally enclosed belt guards
- Dual pneumatic wheels, convenient lift handle, 6-foot power cord