Dow says its Snapshot specialty herbicide offers control of more than 125 species of broadleaf and grassy weeds while minimizing the need for hand-weeding landscape beds.
- Labeled for use on more than 636 landscape ornamentals, reportedly more than any other granular pre-emergence herbicide
- Enhanced tolerance on established plants
- Long-lasting, broad-spectrum weed control
- Can be applied in early spring prior to germination of target weeds, in late summer to early fall, or immediately after cultivation
- Provides up to eight months of control
- Convenient granular formulation bonds tightly with soil particles and has a low water solubility, so it won’t move out of the application zone