Kasco Marine’s Water Glow LED lighting system for floating aerating fountains is designed to add a new dimension of beauty and enjoyment to a fountain display during the nighttime hours.
- Uses energy-saving LED technology which provides several distinct advantages over traditional incandescent/halogen lighting sources
- LED system reduces power consumption up to 80%, with no noticeable difference in light quality, color or output when compared to Halogen bulbs
- Each fixture in the Water Glow system incorporates an LED array that produces eye-appealing, warm-white light that is comparable to a halogen MR-16 lamp
- Each LED array and driver is rated for 50,000 hours of operation, about 10 years of normal use
- Available in either three- or six-fixture packages with cord lengths of 50 to 500 feet, providing easy installation with all Kasco fountain packages from 1/2- to 7.5-hp
- Each fixture is constructed of robust engineered thermoplastics, corrosion-resistant bronze and stainless steel components incorporating an innovative adjusting bracket for precise aiming to assure full illumination of the fountain pattern