Land Pride’s RCF30 Series and RCF36 Series Rotary Cutters are available in 96- or 120-inch (10-foot) cutting widths. Land Pride says they are built tough for years of dependable use in the most demanding conditions.
- Both series offer 3-point, pull-type and semi-mount models
- Blade tip speeds exceeding 17,000 fpm
- Flat-top, 10-gauge decks with 1/4-inch side skirts
- Optional front and rear guarding
- Five-year gearbox limited warranty is standard on all models.
- The RCF30 medium-duty cutter is designed for tractors up to 110 hp and features a 2.5-inch cutting capacity, multiple tire options and gearboxes rated to 160 hp
- The heavy-duty RCF36 is intended for tractors up to 120 hp and boasts a 3-inch cutting capacity, 13-inch deck height, and gearboxes rated to 210 hp
- Both cutters are ideal for pasture or right-of-way maintenance and other jobs that demand a durable machine