Blower features a sliding spark plug cover for easy access.
Dolmar says their blowers feature characteristics demanded by professionals for continuous operation. The Dolmar PB-7601.4 Backpack Blower is designed to be lightweight, offer quick-and-easy starting, and provide powerful airflow with low sound. In addition, the units are designed to maximize operator comfort.
- Blow leaves, dirt, waste and powdery snow
- More powerful and smoother-running OHV 4-stroke engine
- Lower fuel consumption and lower emissions
- Lower noise due to large muffler
- Automatic decompression valve system for easier starting
- Adjustable and ergonomically designed joystick handle
- Sliding spark plug cover intended for easy access
- Easy-to-access larger-capacity air cleaner
- Fuel tank capacity allows user to work up to 80 minutes
- Newly designed oil filling port and oil drain plug
- Backpack design planned for comfort and ventilation
- Spring-damped work unit designed to lower vibrations
- Weighs 22.4 pounds