Toro says its lineup of Power Max two-stage snowthrowers are designed for the worst that winter can dish out.
- Can tackle up to 20-inch drifts on the first pass
- 11-inch-diameter, serrated auger throws snow up to 40 feet
- Specially hardened auger gearbox gears easily handle the stresses of all snow conditions, breaking up large drifts and the hard, compacted snow left behind by the city plow
- Unique, one-piece frame and a reinforced auger housing provide durability
- Patented Anti-Clogging System (ACS) rerouts excess snow back into the auger for further processing
- Sub Zero Material in the chute, deflector and ACS – special cold-weather material that’s proven to perform in temperatures as low as -104° F, is rust-free, and won’t bind over time